Awaken your skin. Enhance your facial.
Soakly is a wearable, all-natural facial soaking cloth designed to enhance the outcome of your facial by preparing your skin for proper exfoliation. It provides a comfortable thorough soaking of your face, neckline and décolletage using nothing but water.
Improve the outcome of your facial
Soakly significantly minimizes, and potentially eliminates damage that can occur on poorly moistened skin prior to exfoliation.
- Soakly helps prepare your skin for exfoliation which will remove leftover dead skin cells, while boosting circulation, stimulating collagen, and evening out skin tone -- leaving you with a healthier, brighter glow
- Removing the top layer of dead skin, allows your topical skincare treatments to sink deep below the surface where they make a big difference
- Soakly effectively improves the outcome of exfoliation
- Proper exfoliation will boost effectiveness of skincare products
- You’ll soon discover your skin care products lasting longer, because less will be required. Saving you money!
Get to Know Soakly
It's About The Prep
Exfoliation is one of the best ways to improve your skin’s texture and tone, and it’s something all of us can do at home. However, it’s also easy to overdo it by exfoliating too often, using the wrong method for your skin type, or skipping the prep all together. Skinologists agree the best way to achieve your perfect complexion begins with the prep, and ends with routine.
Soakly is the prep. It's the missing piece in our beauty routine. It soaks the skin prior to exfoliation to help enhance the outcome of your facial.
There are both pros and cons when it comes to exfoliation. It's what you don't know about exfoliation that can leave you with damaged skin, its what we will share with you that will help give your one of the best at-home exfoliations ever.
The Bright Side of Exfoliation
Exfoliating can improve the appearance of your skin in several ways.
- Leave your skin looking brighter.
- Improve the effectiveness of topical skin care products by enhancing absorption.
- Regular exfoliation can also help prevent clogged pores, resulting in fewer breakouts.
- Long-term exfoliating can increase collagen production. Collagen is key to glowing, vibrant skin. The protein also promotes skin elasticity, minimizing the appearance of fine lines and related sagging.
The Dark Side of Exfoliation
Some of the key issues exfoliation is meant to treat can also be markers of over-exfoliation. Soakly minimizes these issues by soaking the skin in nothing but water, prior to exfoliation.
- Irritation, burning, or peeling.
- Redness and inflammation.
- Breakouts, especially small pimples.
- Increased sensitivity to other products in your routine.
- Micro tearing of the skin.
How to Use Soakly
Pre-wash your face, with a non-abrasive facial cleanser to clean off any impurities prior to using Soakly
Saturate Soakly in fresh running warm water, gently squeeze out excess water (do not twist to wring out) and place on your face for 15 – 20 minutes.
TIP: If you would like to maintain a level of warmth, we recommend repeating this step every 5 minutes
Remove Soakly from your face, splash your face with fresh warm water, now proceed with your normal exfoliation routine
No exfoliator? No worries! You can use Soakly’s built in exfoliation cloth! After soaking make sure your face, neckline and décolletage is wet. Wet the exfoliating cloth, then use very light circular strokes across your skin. Splash your face with water, then immediately follow with your normal skincare routine.
TIP: Using skincare products right after soaking or exfoliation allows products to sink deep below the surface where they make a huge difference.
TIP: We recommend exfoliating no more than twice a week, and only once a week for sensitive skin.
After using Soakly we recommend rinsing it off using warm water, squeeze out excess water (do not twist to wring out).
You will notice a small opening on the backside of the exfoliation cloth. This opening is used to clean out the inside area that sits between the exfoliating cloth and the terry cloth. You only need to clean out this area if you’ve used the exfoliating cloth, simply part the opening, then run water through to clear any dead skin cells.